Terms of Business
Account & Payment Terms
Product & Pricing Information
- All pricing and products are subject to change without notice.
- All pricing does not include tax.
- Availability of products is not guaranteed.
- Frans Koppers Imports does not offer exclusivity to any retailer.
- Back ordered items will automatically be consolidated with future orders unless specifically cancelled by authorized store personnel or stated on the customers account that backorders are not accepted.
Customer Information & Billing
- It is the responsibility of our customers to ensure that all billing, shipping and contact information is accurate and must advise Frans Koppers Imports of any errors or changes in information in a timely manner.
- Frans Koppers Imports shall not be held responsible for any orders sent to an incorrect shipping address or invoices sent to an incorrect contact address or email. Shipping charges to redirect an order or invoice interest charges will be the responsibility of the customer if contact info is incorrect and not updated.
- Our Accounts Department can be reached at email@example.com or by fax (519) 829-1179.
- All orders are subject to freight charges.
- FKI has a freight rate shopping system to provide you with the most economical freight rate. Each box is measured and weighed at the time of shipment and this information is entered into our freight rate shopping system and the order is shipped using the most economical freight cost. If you prefer to use an alternative carrier, the carrier name and your account number must be provided at the time of ordering.
Refused Shipments & Order Cancellation
- All refused orders will automatically incur a 25% restocking charge, plus all shipping costs incurred.
- Any orders that are cancelled must be done prior to us shipping your order, this does not apply to orders that are placed in a pre-booking program. This must be done to us in writing and confirmed by our office ahead of the estimated ship date. If an order is cancelled after we ship it will be subject to a restocking charge of 25% plus all shipping cost incurred.
Damages & Claims
- In the event you have any damaged or defective items, they must be reported to us within 7 days of receipt of your shipment. This must be reported to our customer service department in writing, either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will contact you within 5 business days to make the necessary arrangements and an RA number will be issued.
- We request pictures of the items being claimed to decide a course of action for the credit.
- If a product is being returned, the return must be authorized by our customer service department. Any unauthorized items or returns will be refused and the freight will be the responsibility of the customer. All items that are being returned must be in their original box. Any returned items that are used, ticketed, altered and/or exceed our 7-day reporting policy will not be credited or replaced.
- Returned items that are not defective will be subject to a restocking charge of 25% of the product value in addition to the return freight charges.
- It is the customers responsibility to pack any returns with adequate packing materials to ensure the products arrive in good condition and the RA number must be listed on the shipping carton. Items received in poor condition or damaged due to poor packing will not be credited.